What is the role of the Management Committee?
Members of The Management Committee work with the senior leaders in the strategic development of the unit. They support the Headteacher and staff as well as offering constructive challenge ensuring that the unit is achieving the very best it can for all pupils.
The Beacon Management Committee
- Ms Elizah Cartwright: Acting Co-Chair/English/Finance (joint)/Curriculum
- Mrs Annette Hawkesford: Acting Co-Chair/SEND/Safeguarding/Attendance/Pupil Premium
- Ms Patti Hill:
- Mrs Katarzyna Okonska: Community Governor: Maths/Finance (joint)
- Ms Sally Hewitt: Community Governor: Science/Health & Safety/PE
- Mrs Amy Chatwin: Staff Governor
- Mrs Lesley Hatton: Headteacher
- Mrs Jane Sawyer: Clerk
Management Committee Information:
Attendance Record Management Committee 2018 - 2019
Committee Members academic year 2019 - 2020
Terms of Reference academic year 2019 2020