We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team. This post would consist of 2 days outreach support and 1 day unit based. We would however consider increasing the position to full-time for a strong candidate.
Our Pupil Referral Unit provides education for Key Stage 1 & 2 pupils who have barriers to learning, primarily due to their Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
We are committed to being a positive and stabilising setting that bridges to continued education, whether that be another mainstream school or a specialist setting.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience of inspiring and motivating pupils presenting with challenging behaviours.
- Is an outstanding practitioner committed to personalised learning.
- Is enthusiastic and willing to take on new ideas and challenges.
- Can ensure high standards of classroom management and organisation.
- Can adhere to and support whole school policies and practices.
- Has the confidence to share their expertise with our mainstream settings and the flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations.
Visits to the unit are warmly welcomed. Visitors will be expected to wear face coverings.
Please make contact to arrange this with either Lesley Hatton or Amy Chatwin on 01562 748708.
Please contact the office for an application form and email completed applications to: Jane Sawyer, Admin Officer, at email@example.com or returned directly to the Kidderminster Unit (Lea Street, Kidderminster Worcs DY10 1SN).
Applications can be accepted by email or paper application form with accompanying letter. CVs will not be accepted. Please see the job description and person specification, below, for further details on this position.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.